Custom Outdoor Living…..
Working closely with the owners Michael & Amanda along with the principal contractor Eric Brown from “QVS Commerical Interiors”, we were asked to create an outdoor living area that gave them privacy & flexibility, whilst still maintaining an aesthetic appeal that tied into the renovations that were occurring to the existing residence.
Eric was midway through a major renovation of the residence which included a total interior remodel, along with the addition of a second storey. They still have a little way to go, but the project is looking great.
The ‘Eclipse’ opening & closing patio cover has always been popular but now it has really stepped it up a gear. You now have the ability to control the louvers with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
But wait there’s more…… You can also control not only the louvers but your lights, blinds, fan & heater all from your smartphone. One device, all your features / Lifestyle Accessories in the palm of your hand.
Simply, easy, clever
- Asking the right questions at the beginning
- Digging deeper to find the right solution
- Consultative, considered, creative
- Focus on innovative, clever solutions
- Getting the little things right
- Accountable and accessible
- Client first – always
- No short-cuts, no stone unturned
- Relentlessly responsive
- Flexible, reliable, courteous
- Old fashioned values, modern business
- The best materials + pride in craftsmanship = lasting value
- Context sensitive – designing with a sense of place
- Custom-built, unique designs
- Blending the home with the outdoors
- Your home. Only better.
A custom & individually tailored ‘alfresco’ area that turned this dead space into a functional area that they could use all year round.
Combined with the opening & closing louvres, this fleixbility still enabled natural light into the area without the heat that often accompanies.
Lastly, the ‘Heatstrip’ external heater was flush-mounted into the custom frame with the stainless steel casing which still gave a clean appearance to the area.