Case Study: Outdoor Living Transformation, Timber Deck & Patio Cover – Normanhurst
We are very proud of this transformation for a young family who found that their home had a small deck & a cover that often leaked during rain – they approached us to give them a functional & usable outdoor living area that would be prefect for a young family & that they can use all year round.
After considerable investigations by the clients, where they approached a number of other companies to provide ideas & suggestions – they came back to Patioland where we were able to provide a complete service that they were trusting of.
- ‘Premium Series’ Colorbond roofing sheets incorporated with 310mm wide polycarbonate light panels to suite
- Colorbond patio cover framing
- Custom Colorbond flashings to hide the brackets & custom gutters against the home
- 90 x 90mm powder coated aluminium posts
- Rear polycarbonate gable infill
Hardwood Timber Deck:
- 140 x 25mm hardwood Merbau decking with galvanised steel fixings
- Treated pine RH deck framing with galvanised steel piers into concrete footings
- Stainless steel track lighting
- LED circular deck lighting
- Exterior fan fixed to the ridge line of patio cover
Total Contract Price – $56,000.00 (GST Incl.)