Here is a simple ‘before & after’ of a hardwood deck transformation at North Epping. The existing timber deck had simply “had its day” & had lived a good life. We demolished it, brought it back to a clean slate & recreated what was there, but updated, modern & most importantly to the owners – it is safe for them to walk on.
New Deck Specifications:
- Treated pine framing (joists & bearers)
- Galvanised steel piers with built ant capping
- 88mm Blackbutt hardwood decking boards
- Powder coated aluminium handrail – 19 x 19mm vertical uprights
- Dressed Blackbutt toprail over aluminium handrail